mercredi 18 mars 2009

MAGIC SOUL MUSIC VOL.15




















Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1NMVJ5E

Tracklist :

01 - Linda Jones - I Who Have Nothing
02 - Al Green - What's It All About
03 - Bettye Crutcher - A Little Bit More Wont Hurt
04 - Marvin L. Sims - Danger
05 - Howard Tate - These Are The Things That Make Me Know You're Gone
06 - David Duke - Is It Over
07 - Erma Coffee - Anyway The Wind Blows
08 - George Jackson - Patricia
09 - Willie Walker - I Love Her
10 - Erma Coffee - You Made Me What I Am
11 - Mike & The Censations - There's Nothing I Can Do
12 - Seventh Wonder - Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up
13 - The Masqueraders - Let The Love Bells Ring
14 - Teacher's Edition - I Wanna Share Everything
15 - Facts Of Life - Love Is The Final Truth
16 - Carl Carlton - Born Just In Time
17 - Don Julian - I Want You Back
18 - Four Tops - Meeting Of The Minds
19 - Ice Cold Love - Sheer Magic
20 - Jesse James - I Need You Baby
21 - John Edwards - You, Trouble & Me
22 - Lou Johnson - Nearer
23 - The Persuaders - Thin Line Between Love & Hate
24 - Eliminators - Taking Love And Making Love
25 - The Chi-Lites - I Want To Pay You Back

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

This is a great series. Thank you so much! Merci pour la musique!

Unknown a dit…

Thank you. These are all so good

RossyBoy a dit…

Bonjour, mon ami Skiny ! Just popped in for a copy of Marvin Sim's "Danger". Merci, mon brave ! A bientot.

RosyBoy