lundi 22 décembre 2008

MAGIC SOUL MUSIC VOL.14

Photobucket

Magic Soul vol. 14
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=69IDKJE5

Tracklist :

01 - Blue Magic - Haunted By Your Love
02 - Three Degrees - Trade Winds
03 - The Miracles - If You're Ever In The Neighborhood
04 - Rayfield Reid & The Magnificents - Treat You Right
05 - Honey & The Bees - Please Have Mercy Baby
06 - Shelia Jack - I've Got To Have You
07 - The Masqueraders - It's You Baby
08 - Act 1 - You Didn't Love Me Anyhow
09 - Betty Everett - I Can't Say No To You
10 - Fontella Bass - Who You Gonna Blame
11 - Carolyn Franklin - My Heart Sing
12 - Rudy Ray Moore & The Soul Rebellion Orchestra - Power Of Your Love Mary Love
13 - Bobby Patterson - She Don't Have to See You (To See Through You)
14 - Choice Four - If I Don't Love You
15 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - A Legend In It's Own Time
16 - Marlena Shaw - I'm Gonna Find Out
17 - Lenny Williams - Loving Station
18 - New York City - Ain't It So
19 - O.V. Wright - Memory Blues
20 - Ruby Andrews - I Guess That Don't Make Me a Loser
21 - Sweet Inspirations - What The World Needs Now Is Love
22 - The Four Mints - Do You Really Love Me
23 - Honey & The Bees - Do You Understand

4 commentaires:

F2F a dit…

Belle compil avec une bonne seletion des morceaux!!! Merci à vous!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Thanx 4 the comp...this has turned me on to some great artists I didn't know about...great site 2!!

http://gsiderecords.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

These are great. Thank you

max a dit…

Rayfield une perle merci