mercredi 17 décembre 2008

MAGIC SOUL MUSIC VOL.13

Photobucket

Magic Soul vol. 13
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.zshare.net/download/52547119b65f86ad/

Tracklist :

01 - Blue Magic - Chasing Rainbow
02 - Barbara Mason - Bed & Board
03 - Edna Wright -Spend The Night With Me
04 - Ginji James - Until You Return
05 - 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Nothing Sweeter Than Love
06 - The Thompsons - Invincible
07 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Don't Want To Do Wrong
08 - Honey & The Bees - It's Gonna Take a Miracle
09 - Ted Taylor - Flashback
10 - The Wishpers - In My Heart
11 - Barbara Mason - He Wants The Two Of Us
12 - Carol Douglas - Boy You Know Just What I'm Affter
13 - The Whatnauts - We Will Always Be Together
14 - Choice Four - You're So Right For Me
15 - Eddie Kendricks - I'm On The Sideline
16 - New York City - Hang Your Head In Shame
17 - O.V. Wright - Are You Going Where I'm Coming from
18 - Ruby Andrews - Casanova (Your Playing Days Are Over)
19 - Marlena Shaw - So Far Away
20 - The Four Mints - Why Did I Go
21 - The Supremes - You're Gone But Always In My Heart
22 - The Stylistics - I Plead Guilty
23 - 100 Proof Aged In Soul - I Don't Care If I Never Get Over You
24 - Edna Wright - Nothing Comes To a Sleeper (But a Dream)

Aucun commentaire: