lundi 29 septembre 2008

WENDY RENE COLLECTION

Photobucket

Wendy Rene - Collection
(Selekta By Ceekay & Design By Bourvil)
http://www.zshare.net/download/1927541993778bda/


01 - Wendy Rene - Can't Stay Away
02 - Wendy Rene - After Laughter Comes Tears
03 - Wendy Rene - The Same Guy
04 - Wendy Rene - I Wish I Were That Girl
05 - Wendy Rene - Bar B-q
06 - Wendy Rene - Give You What I Got
07 - Wendy Rene - Gone For Good
08 - Wendy Rene - Young & Foolish
09 - Wendy Rene - Last Love
10 - Wendy Rene - Crowded Park
11 - Wendy Rene - Crying All By Myself
12 - Wendy Rene - Love At First Sight
13 - Wendy Rene - He Hasn't Failed Me Yet
14 - Wendy Rene - What Will Tomorrow bring

Big up Ceekay - HIPHOPKILLERZ CREW

www.1jour1son.blogspot.com
www.hiphopstuff.skyrock.com
www.freeprodigy.blogspot.com




5 commentaires:

cee kay a dit…

Salut les gars, vous avez posté ma tape de Wendy Rene, ça pète ! Comme ça bcp de gens vont pouvoir découvrir son taff malheureusement trop peu prolifique. Le visuel de Bourvil est pas mal mais je l'avais deja vu qq part, c juste une retouche mais ca reste efficace et de tte facon c'est dur de trouver des images de Wendy Rene sur le net.
PEACE

Anonyme a dit…

hi.
sorry, i can't speak french so...
the download of wendy rene collection in zshare doesn't works,
the link loops to it self.
please, can you help me to get it?

Anonyme a dit…

I think that it is very valuable collection!
I am included in this to I have not yet listened either sound source.
However, I can seem to already download it in zshare.
I am really glad if I have other uploader improve again.

Carlos a dit…

Re-up, please! I'm searching for her albuns for a long time, but I can't find it!

Thank you!

Thomas Warren a dit…

Sorry my french is non existant too. Can you please re-up this one.