jeudi 25 septembre 2008

MAGIC SOUL VOL.9

Photobucket

Magic Soul vol. 9
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www2.partage-facile.com/1067621-Magic_Soul_vol._9_(by_skiny).rar.html

Tracklist :

01 - Brothers Of Soul - Try It Babe
02 - The Wishpers - Living Together (In Sin)
03 - The Miracles - I Wanna Be With You
04 - The Manhattans - Let's Start It
05 - 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Ghetto Girl
06 - The Thompsons - I'll Get Over It
07 - Barbara Mason - I Miss You Gordon
08 - Blue Magic - Spell
09 - Carolyn Franklin - Dad
10 - Rayfield Reid & The Magnificents - I Ain't Gonna Quit
11 - Dionne Warwick - You're Gonna Need Me
12 - Betty Everett - There'll Come A Time
13 - The Masqueraders - Say It
14 - David Porter - Guess Who
15 - Barbara Jean English - Baby I'm A Want You
16 - Carolyn Franklin - I Ain't Got To Love Somebody Else
17 - The Dynamics - Woe Is Me
18 - Jerry Butler - Walking Around In Teardrops
19 - Linda Jones - Hypnotized
20 - Luther Ingram - Missing You
21 - Mighty Doug Haynes - Love On a Two Way Street
22 - The Originals - The Only Time You Love Me Is When You're Losing Me
23 - Ronnie Dyson - Something
24 - The Moments - Lovely Ways She Loves
25 - The Originals - Be My Love
26 - The Masqueraders - Please Take Me Back

Aucun commentaire: