lundi 22 septembre 2008

MAGIC SOUL VOL.7

Photobucket

Magic Soul vol. 7
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.partage-facile.com/136862-Magic_Soul_vol._7_(by_skiny).rar.html

Tracklist :

01 - Barbara Mason - Shackin' Up
02 - Gloria Scott - It's BetterTto Have No Love
03 - The 5th Dimension - The Best Of My Love
04 - The Originals - Make It With You
05 - Kim Weston - Here Comes Those Heartaches Again
06 - The Thompsons - Love In Her Eyes
07 - Black Ivory - Wishful Thinking
08 - Crown Eight Affair - Feeling Tal
09 - Lee Fields - Honey Dove
10 - Fontella Bass - I'm Leaving the Choice to You
11 - Brothers Of Soul - I Guess That Don't Make Me a Loser
12 - The Masqueraders - Let's Face Facts
13 - The Continental IV - I Don't Have You
14 - Annette Poindexter & Pieces Of Peace - Wayward Dream
15 - Carolyn Franklin - Goin' In Circles
16 - Dynamics - What A Shame
17 - Labelle - If I Can't Have You
18 - Jerry Butler - Close To You Love
19 - Linda Jones - Your Precious Love
20 - Luther Ingram - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One)
21 - Mighty Doug Haynes - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
22 - The Originals - We Can Make It Baby
23 - Ronnie Dyson - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
24 - The Moments - Look At Me (I'm In Love)
25 - The Whatnauts - Tweedly Dum-Dum

Aucun commentaire: