lundi 22 septembre 2008

JUST FUNKY VIBES VOL.2

Photobucket

Just Funky Vibes vol. 2
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.partage-facile.com/136846-Just_Funky_Vibes_vol._2_(by_skiny).rar.html

Tracklist :

01 - David Ruffin - Who I Am
02 - The Joneses - Who Loves You
03 - The Wishpers - Put Me In The News
04 - Modulations - Your Love Has Me Locked Up
05 - The Invitations - Look On The Good Side
06 - Act 1 - Loves Got Your Mind
07 - Barbara Mason & The Futures - Make It Last
08 - Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Since I Found My Baby
09 - Little Dooley - It's Got To Be Now Or Never
10 - Blue Magic - Look Me Up
11 - Bobby Patterson - I Get My Groove From You
12 - Carol Douglas - A Friend In Need
13 - Freda Payne - Keep It Coming
14 - Esther Williams - Searching For Somebody Else
15 - Jerry Butler - You've Been Around Too Long
16 - New York City - I'm Doin' Fine Now
17 - David Ruffin - Walk Away from Love
18 - LTG Exchange - Keep On Trying
19 - The Continental IV - Escape From The Planet Earth
20 - The Impressions - Find The Way
21 - Jerry Butler & Brenda Lee Eager - Ever Since I Can Remember
22 - The Moments - Got To Get To Know You
23 - Freda Payne -Tell Me Please

Aucun commentaire: