mardi 29 juillet 2008

MAGIC SOUL VOL.6

Photobucket

Magic Soul Vol.6
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www2.partage-facile.com/1054234-Magic_Soul_vol._6_(by_skiny).rar.html

Tracklist :

01 - Liz Lands - Don't Shut Me Out
02 - The Ad Libs - Giving Up
03 - King Floyd - Don't Leave Me Lonely
04 - Linda Jones - Let It Be Me
05 - Candi Staton - You Don't Love Me No More
06 - Tommie Young - Do You Still Feel The Same Way
07 - Voices Of East Harlem - Take A Little Time To Love
08 - O.V Wright - Mirror Of My Soul
09 - Mavis Staples - You Send Me
10 - Jerry Butler - Just Because I Really Love You
11 - Marva Whitney - I'll Work It Out
12 - Gene Handler - Just To Be True
13 - Family Circle - Bridge With One Side Down
14 - Denise Lasalle - Trapped By A Thing Called Love
15 - Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers - Forever (I'll Need Your Love)
16 - Laura Lee - Two Lovely Pillows
17 - Soul Children - It's Out Of My Hands
18 - Soul Dog - Can't Stop Loving You
19 - Tommie Young - Take Time To Know Her
20 - Family Circle - La La So Lucky
21 - Soul Children -I'll Be The Other Woman
22 - Ace Spectrum - Trust Me
23 - Bloodstone - Dumb Dude
24 - Joe Simon - The Mirror Don't Lie
25 - The New Birth - Do It Again
26 - Tom Brock- The Love We Share

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I really appreciate all of these tight soul mixes that you put out...it's really a good way for me to find hidden gems and artists I've never heard of. Keep up the good work!!!

http://thekeeperoflostdreamz.blogspot.com/