mardi 29 juillet 2008

MAGIC SOUL VOL.5

Photobucket

Magic Soul Vol.5
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TQ3WF17

Tracklist :

01 - Denise Lasalle - If You Should Loose Me
02 - Tommie Young - That's How Strong My Love Is
03 - The Main Ingredient - The Girl I Left Behind
04 - Luther Ingram - To The Other Man
05 - Denise Lasalle - Don't Nobody Live Here (by the name of fool)
06 - Family Circle - If You Really Want To Make It
07 - Heaven & Earth - The Message
08 - Intruders - To Be Happy Is The Real Thing
09 - Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers - Sugar Brown
10 - Family Circle - It Doesnt Make Sense
11 - Laura Lee - That's How Strong My Love Is
12 - Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers - Where Were You (When I Needed You)
13 - Jeannie Reynolds - Guide Me Well
14 - The Moments - I Don’t Wanna Go
15 - Tami Lynn - One Night Of Sin
16 - Leon Ware - I Know How It Feels
17 - Billy Davis - Nothing Can Stop Me
18 - Essence - Sweet Fools
19 - Dionne Warwick - Your Gonna Need Me
20 - Soul Children - Just One Moment
21 - Saborian & The Los - Something Happened To Susie
22 - Anita Ward - You Lied
23 - Bobby Blue Bland - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
24 - Lou Bond - To The Establishment
25 - Tom Brock - I love You more & more
26 - Gwen Mcrae - Love Without Sex

Aucun commentaire: