mercredi 9 avril 2008

SOUL MUSIC FROM WILD FLOWER & SENSUAL GROOVES

Photobucket

SOUL MUSIC From Wild Flower & Sensual Grooves
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.zshare.net/download/60203698da6b850d/

Tracklist :

01 - Millie Jackson - I Cry
02 - Harold Melvin - You Know How To Make Feel Good
03 - Gwen Mc Crae - 90% Of Me Is You
04 - Syl Johnson - Because I'm Black
05 - Betty Wright - Girls Can't Do...
06 - Bobby Byrd - I'm Not A Blame
07 - Rose Royce - I'm Going Down
08 - Debra Laws & Ronnie -Very Special
09 - Lenny Williams - Because I Love You
10 - William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
11 - Betty Wright - Pure Love
12 - The O'Jays - Cry Together
13 - Latimore - Let Me Go
14 - David Ruffin - Comon Man
15 - Brenda Russel - A Little Bit Of Love
16 - The Stylistics - You & Me
17 - Bootsy's Rubber Band - Telephone Bill
18 - Bootsy's Rubber Band - I'd Rather Be With You
19 - Latimore - All You'll Ever Need

1 commentaire:

storm-rhymes a dit…

i love "em are very classic

thanks skiny for that

i love your blog