lundi 15 avril 2013

Zagnif Nori "The Meridian Gem"








Zagnif Nori's debut solo album "The Meridian Gem" is finally here! Get your copy today and spread the word!

"The Meridian Gem" features appearances from Crucial The Guillotine, Danamic, Illy Vas, Kaotny, Sleeps, Kevlaar 7, & Heaven Razah (Hell Razah). Zagnif Nori's debut solo album "The Meridian Gem" is a straight raw hip-hop album detailing gritty life, the streets, world politics, and much more. Incredible vision, lyricism, and hard beats keep the listener intrigued until the end.

Please view the following link to stream/purchase the album:
noblescity.bandcamp.com/album/the-meridian-gem

01: "The Overture"
02: "Poor Kings"
03: "Zubair"
04: "Judas Shareholders Pt. II"
05: "II" featuring Illy Vas & Danamic
06: "Old Gold" featuring Danamic, Crucial The Guillotine, & Kaotny
07: "Element 26" featuring Crucial The Guillotine
08: "Faridat"
09: "Lost Children"
10: "Concrete Doctrines" featuring Sleeps & Kaotny
11: "Burial" featuring Illy Vas
12: "Hadid Nori"
13: "Seven Tiers" featuring Illy Vas
14: "Valley of Kings" featuring Kaotny
15: "Pyramid Builders" featuring Heaven Razah, Kevlaar 7, & Illy Vas
16: "Egalitarian" featuring Noble Scity
17: "Gem Star"

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!

Respect and peace to all!


3 commentaires:

Mariam a dit…

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.

Unknown a dit…

This blog is good

Vertical Garden Planters

Unknown a dit…

Hey there! I can see that you have tons of great music to share to the whole netizens, making me want to ogle on this blog for longer periods of time. I have a little suggestion though, have you heard of vWriter.com? It's quite the tool. This helps you update your Twitter content on all yoru social media accounts and website via RSS feeds. You might want to check out on this tool today.