mercredi 12 mai 2010

THE FUNKY-SOUL SESSIONS VOL..4





















The Funky-Soul Sessions Vol.4
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RSBNAJDS

Tracklist :

01 - Al Hudson & The Soul Partners - When You're Gone
02 - Albert Jones - Every Little Thing That I Do
03 - Ballads - Don't Touch That Dial
04 - Band Of Thieves - I'm In Love
05 - Barbara Hall - You Brought It On Yourself
06 - Barbara Jean English - If It Feels Good
07 - Basic Black & Pearl - There'll Come A Time, There'll Come A Day
08 - Ben E King - What Do You Want Me To Do
09 - Ben Vereen - Can't Ever Fine The Time
10 - Chanson - I Love You More
11 - Chanter Sisters - Talking Too Much About My Baby
12 - Chantique - I Know I'm Falling In Love
13 - Connie Laverne - Can't Live Without You
14 - Darrow Fletcher - It's No Mistake
15 - Eddie Horan - Can't Do Without You
16 - Family Brown - Listen
17 - Garland Green - Let Me Be Your Pacifier
18 - Jeff Perry - Love's Gonna Last
19 - Jeff Perry - One Last Chance
20 - Lenny Williams - Come Reap My Love
21 - Margie Evans - You Are To Me
22 - Percy & Them - Look In The Mirror Of My Eyes
23 - Reason Why - Step Inside My World
24 - Ricky Collins - Watcha Gonna Do
25 - Ron Henderson - I'll Be Around
26 - The 5th Dimension - No Love In The Room
27 - The Persuaders - It's Love
28 - The Rance Allen Group - The Painter
29 - Thompson Brothers - You Brough Love Into My Life
30 - Tommy McGee - Now That I Have You
31 - William Bell - Yesterday I Lied, Today I Cried
32 - Wilson Pickett - Dance With Me

3 commentaires:

bluesky a dit…

Excellent comp, many thanks. Quite a few of these I know and have but some interesting looking others! Thanks again

Anonyme a dit…

Another outstanding comp - well done again guys.

Anonyme a dit…

This mix if super-funky and super-sweet. Love it!