vendredi 19 février 2010

OLDIES CLASSICS





















Oldies Classics
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IIVKX6QC

Tracklist :

01 - Al Gardner - Just The Touch
02 - Andy Butler - Hold Back the Night
03 - Art Grayson - Love Is Hurt
04 - Arthur Conley - I'm A Lonely Stranger
05 - Barbara West - Anyone But You
06 - Ben Wiggins - I Love You So Much
07 - Benny Johnson - Give It Up
08 - Big Daddy Rucker - He Made You Mine
09 - Billy Dearborn - Friday's Child
10 - Billy Jackson - The Thrill Will Still Be New
11 - Black Velvet - Is It Me You Really Love
12 - Bobbie Jean Bland - Do It
13 - Bobby Harris - Lonely Intruder
14 - Bobby Sheen - Love Stealing
15 - Bobby Thomas & The Afros - Darling Don't Come Back
16 - Chuck Carter - A Teardrop Fell
17 - Danny White - I'm Dedicating My Life
18 - David Robinson - I Care For You
19 - Derrick Harriott - What Can I Do
20 - Don Bryant - The Call Of Distress
21 - Donald Height - If I Can
22 - Doris Allen - A Shell Of A Woman
23 - Eddie Holman - Im Not Gonna Give Up
24 - Freddie Watson - It's All Over Now
25 - George Freeman - I'm Like A Fish
26 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Giving Up
27 - Ike Lovely - You're My Bad Habit
28 - Internationals - Push Button Love
29 - Jim Coleman - Cloudy Days
30 - Jimmy Robinson - Don't Take It So Hard
31 - Johnny Hoffett - Send Her Home To Me
32 - Johnny Robinson - Don't Take It So Hard
33 - Johnny Steele - Can't Go One
34 - King Davis & The House Rockers - We All Make Mistakes Sometimes
35 - Lavorn Smith - Without Your Love I'll Be Nothing
36 - Lee Moses - Free At Last
37 - Lee Moses - I Can't Take No Chances
38 - Lee Moses - I'm Sad About It
39 - Lorraine Randolph - It's Over Between Us
40 - Major Lance - I Have No One
41 - Marcell Strong - Mumble In My Ear
42 - Margie Alexander - Can I Be Your Main Thing
43 - Nelson Sanders - Tired Of Being Your Fool
44 - Oscar Perry - I Found A True Love
45 - Ray Lewis - Getting Over You
46 - Rick Thompson - We All Make Mistakes Sometimes
47 - Robbie Mitchell & Darryl Patterson - I Lost My Love
48 - Ruby Johnson - Ill Run Your Heart Away
49 - Rudy Stewart - A Strong Man's Tears Fall Dry
50 - Russ Lewis - Love Made Me Blue
51 - Sam Dees - It's All Wrong (It's All Right)
52 - Shirley Butler - I Don't Want To Beg
53 - Soul Unlimited - One Man's Happiness
54 - Superiors Band & Their Soul Sisters - Amateur Lover
55 - The Exceptional Three - What About Me
56 - The Knight Brothers - Temptation 'Bout To Get Me
57 - The Masters Of Soul - I Need You
58 - The Valentinos - The Death Of Love
59 - Urel Thomas - Pain Is The Name Of Your Game
60 - Wille Hightower - It's Too Late
61 - Willie Davis - I Learned My Lesson
62 - Wilson Williams - I Have A Whole Lot To Be Thankful For

Un gros big up pour toi frero !
pour nous mettre de la soul en intraveineuse !

5 commentaires:

Raggedy a dit…

Hi, Skiny! Thanks for this compilation; it contains some wonderful tracks! Great job.
I just LOVE Bobby Harris. Thanks a million.

Ricardo a dit…

Ruby Johnson - I'll run your hurt away is one of my all time greatest deep soul performances. There's so much great stuff here - thanks guys

Anonyme a dit…

Nice stuff -- thanks for the music!

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup pour cette compil elle tue

Anonyme a dit…

I just found your blog and what can I say. Good job, keep it up.
Thanks a million.