jeudi 14 janvier 2010

THE FUNKY-SOUL SESSIONS VOL.3





















The Funky-Soul Sessions vol. 3
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7UDONA0S

Tracklist :

01 - Arthur Adams - I Can't Believe My Eyes
02 - Barbara Brown - Pity A Fool
03 - Beloyd - Today All Day
04 - Bill Brandon - The Streets Got My Lady
05 - Bill Wright - A Man In Love
06 - BJB - I Gotta Make You Believe In Me
07 - Brenda Lee Eager - When I'm With You
08 - Cecil Shaw - This I've Gotta See
09 - Charles Johnson - Never Had A Love So Good
10 - Cleveland Robinson - I Got Yours, You Got Mine
11 - Cleveland Robinson - No One Can Take Your Place
12 - Cornell Gunter - Love In My Heart
13 - David Morris - Snap Crackle Pop
14 - El Shobey & Co - Never Missed What You Got
15 - Eldridge Holmes - Lovely Woman
16 - Eliminators - Loving Explosion
17 - Essex IV - My Heart Just Can't Take It
18 - Freddie Love - Decisions
19 - Heaven & Hell Orchestra - Whatcha Gonna Do
20 - High Society - I Can't Believe
21 - John Edwards - Messing Up A Good Thing
22 - John Edwards - Spread The News
23 - Keni Lewis - Ain't Gonna Make It Easy
24 - Kent Drake - Boss Thing Together
25 - Lawrence Payton - Tell Me You Love Me
26 - Lee Bates - What Am I Gonna Say
27 - Love Affair - I Can't Stop Loving You
28 - Odissey 5 - Peace Of Mind
29 - Popcorn Wylie - How Did I Lose You
30 - Richard Starr - Love Is Not A Game
31 - Sarah Vaughan - I Need You More (Than Ever Now)
32 - Satin - Your Love's Got Me
33 - Serena Johnson - All Work & No Play
34 - Shirley & The Shirelles - Never Give You Up
35 - Spread Love - Here I Go
36 - Tony Lampkin - He's A Better Liar Than Me
37 - TSY Toronados - Please Heart Don't Break
38 - We The People - Watcha Done For Me, I'm Gonna Do For
39 - Willard King - Lady Be Mine
40 - Windy City - Hey It's Over

3 commentaires:

Ricardo a dit…

"A man in love" - Bill Wright - now THAT's a tune!
Keep on doin' it Skiny, thanks.

bluesky a dit…

What a compilation! Many I have (and used to have on vinyl :( ) but to see them all in one place - brilliant! Many thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

encore une compil pour mes déplacement en voiture j'adore les bouchons maintenant lol merci skiny et bourvil (dany)