lundi 12 octobre 2009

MASTERPIECES OF MODERN SOUL VOL.1





















Masterpieces of Modern Soul Vol.1
By Nordingue
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCV3YHQ2

Tracklist :

01 - Debra Johnson - To Get Love You've Got To Bring Love
02 - Millie Jackson - Don't Send Nobody Else
03 - Houston Outlaws - Ain't No Telling
04 - The Mayberry Movement - Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
05 - Ted Taylor - Fair Warning
06 - Sam Nesbit - Chase Those Clouds Away
07 - The Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You
08 - Idris Muhammad - I'm A Believer
09 - Mary Love Comer - Come Out Of The Sandbox
10 - Jean Shy - What Can I Do, I'm So In Love With You
11 - Jacqueline Jones - A Frown On My Face
12 - The Four Tees - One More Chance
13 - Vernon Garrett - To Be A Part Of You
14 - Tender Loving Care - Love Me Baby
15 - Ronnie Walker - You've Got To Try Harder (Times Are Bad)
16 - Lynn Varnado - Second Hand Love
17 - The Pretenders - I Call It Love
18 - Gil Billingsley - I'm Me Just Me
19 - Denise Lasalle - Here I Am Again
20 - Garland Green - Come Through Me
21 - Al Christian - I'm A Lonely Man
22 - Lou Pride - Bringin' Me Back Home

2 commentaires:

Max a dit…

Encore un tres bon opus merci
select d'or !

iamjhart a dit…

merci