mercredi 23 septembre 2009

MAGIC SOUL MUSIC VOL.18





















Magic Soul vol. 18
Selekta by Skiny & Desig by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9KQJ95RH

Tracklist :

01 - Mitch Mitchell And Gene King - Never Walk Out On You
02 - The Symphonic Four - Who Do You Think You're Fooling
03 - Willie Hightower - You Used Me
04 - J.J & G - That's What I Get For Loving You
05 - Billy Stewart - Cross My Heart
06 - Rhetta Hughes - Cry Myself To Sleep
07 - Bobbie Gentry - You've Made Me So Very Happy
08 - Bobby Byrd - It's I Who Love You (Not Him Anymore)
09 - Brothers Of Soul - I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser
10 - Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers - I Am Your Man
11 - The Creshendos - This Must Be Love
12 - The Delicates - I Want To Get Married
13 - The Flaming Ember - Mind Body And Soul
14 - The Lovers - Someone
15 - The Incredibles - Heart Soul
16 - The Topics - Have You Ever
17 - The Pentagons - That's All Over
18 - The Lovelites - This Love Is Real
19 - The Glass House - You Ain't Livin' Unless You're Lovin'
20 - Brenton Wood - I Want Love
21 - Little Royal - Jealous
22 - Geater Davis - I'm Gonna Change
23 - Jimmy Ruffin - This Guy's In Love With You
24 - Lou Raglands - What Happened To The Feeling
25 - Mike James Kirkland - Give It To Me
26 - The Moments - So This Is Our Goodbye
27 - The Notations - I'm Still Here
28 - The Lovelites - How Can I Tell My Mom & Dad
29 - The Fuzz - I Love You For All Reasons
30 - The Glass House - The Man I'll Never Have
31 - Brenda & The Tabulations - Right On The Tip Of My Tongue
32 - Chuck Jackson - If That's The Way You Want It
33 - Lyn Christopher - Take Me With You
34 - Geater Davis - You Made Your Bed
35 - O.V Wright - The Bottom Line
36 - William Bell - Lovin On Borrowed Time
37 - James Nelson - Mellow Mellow Me
38 - Mayberry Movement - What Did I Do Wrong
39 - Aubrey Mann - Love Is So Good When You're Stealking It
40 - Barrett Strong - You Make Me Feel The Way I Do

3 commentaires:

Benny a dit…

Merci beaucoup Skiny et Bourvil! Very nice classic smooth compilation!
Peace Frank

richsoul a dit…

This is some very good stuff. Excellent, thank you for sharing and for all the work that went into making this collection possible.

SOLOE a dit…

nice cuts on all your MAGIC SOUL comps....check our blog out at www.theseoldmemories.blogspot.com for classic & hard to find soul oldies