vendredi 23 janvier 2009

SOUL ISAAC VOL.1

Photobucket

Soul Isaac vol.1
Selekta by Isaac & Design by Bouril
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygomh5vn2od

Tracklist :

01 - Lou Ragland - Understand Each Other
02 - Ujima - I'm Not Ready
03 - Lou Ragland - Since You Said You'd Be Mine
04 - Jimmy Briscoe - Into The Milky Way
05 - Greg Perry - I'll Always Be In Love With Love
06 - Desi Roots - Close The Door
07 - Oscar Perry - He Sent Me You
08 - Tolbert - I've Got It
09 - Funky Brown - Let's Make A Baby
10 - Patterson Twins - I need your love
11 - Funky Brown - Sharing the Night Together
12 - SSO - Tonight's The Night
13 - Frankie Valli - Heart Be Still

Merci a Isaac pour cette selekta : www.bienvenuechezisaac.blogspot.com

Big up
Skiny & Bourvil

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks 4 this great comp and 4 introducing me 2 some of these artists I've never heard before!!

http://thekeeperoflostdreamz.blogspot.com/

60's & 70's SOUL

Anonyme a dit…

Great comp - some rare stuff here. Thanks Isaac