jeudi 13 novembre 2008

SYL JOHNSON

Photobucket


SYL JOHNSON (Albums)
(By Skiny)
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=CKJ2IUU5

Tracklist :

Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black (1970)

01 - Is It Because I'm Black
02 - Come Together
03 - Together Forever
04 - Concrete Reservation
05 - Black Balloons
06 - Walk A Mile In My Shoes
07 - I'm Talkin' 'Bout Freedom
08 - Right On


Syl Johnson - Back For A Taste Of Your Love (1973)

01 - Back For A Taste Of Your Love
02 - I'm Yours
03 - I Let A Good Girl Go
04 - Anyway The Wind Blows
05 - You Don't Know Me
06 - Feelin' Frisky
07 - We Did It
08 - Wind Blow Her Back My Way
09 - I Hate I Walked Away
10 - The Love You Left Behind
11 - Anyone But You
12 - I Wanna Satisfy Your Every Need
13 - Age Ain't Nothin But A Number


Syl Johnson - Diamond In The Rough (1974)

01 - Let Yourself go
02 - Don't Do It
03 - I Want To Take You Home ( to see mama )
04 - Could I Be Falling In Love
05 - Stuck In Chicago
06 - Diamond In The Rough
07 - Keeping Down Confusion
08 - Please, Don't Give Up On Me
09 - Music To My Ears
10 - I Hear The Love Chimes


Syl Johnson - Total Explosion (1976)

01 - I Only Have Love
02 - Bustin' Up Or Bustin' Out
03 - Star Bright Star Lite
04 - Watch What You Do To Me
05 - Steppin' Out
06 - Take Me To The River
07 - It Ain't Easy
08 - 'Bout To Make Me Leave Home
09 - That's Just My Luck
10 - Come On Home

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks alot for posting these classic albums. Keep up the great work.

FASTMAN a dit…

THANK YOU.............

BlackStar a dit…

Le premier artiste Soul dont je suis devenu "fan" (Wu Tang et Shaolin Soul oblige). "That Just my Luck" ou "Is It Because I'm Black?" c'est parfait en ce qui me concerne, ce son blues/soul, Hi Records me parle vraiment. "Concrete Reservation" aussi. L'artiste Soul qui a une place à part, sûrement à cause de RZA qui samplait pas mal cette Soul. Marrant parceque RZA et pas le Wu en entier à cause de Ghostface que j'associe à la Soul de Philly (comme beaucoup sûrement, c'est logique). Sur ce: Peace to the gods
! Remo

BlackStar a dit…

et ça fille a les pochette les plus "charmante" qui soit.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much skiny, i've been lookin for everything i could get by Syl johnson. I might have some to share by the way...

Anonyme a dit…

much thanks. But everyone watch out how you sample syl johnson. This guy has a habit of suing people who sample his material. Recently sued cypress hill in 2008 over a sample they used from him in 92.

Vinyl4Giants a dit…

scouring the internet looking for Willie Mitchell productions, and came across your blog. Thanks for these, man. What a goldmine. Good looking out.