jeudi 2 octobre 2008

TOMMIE YOUNG - DO YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY

Photobucket

Tommie Young - Do You Still Feel The Same Way (1973)
(By Skiny)
http://www.zshare.net/download/19723459cfc1dfe7/

Tracklist :

01 - Do You Still Feel The Same Way
02 - Do We Have A Future
03 - You Came Just In Time
04 - She Don’t Have To See You
05 - You Can Only Do Wrong So Long
06 - You Can’t Have Your Cake
07 - You Brought It All On Yourself
08 - That’s All A Part Of Loving Him
09 - That's How Strong My Love Is
10 - Hit And Run Lover
11 - Everybody’s Got A Little Davil In Their Soul
12 - Take Time To Know Her
13 - Get Out Of My Life
14 - I'm Not Going To Cry Anymore
15 - One Sided Love Affair
16 - Midsummer Dream

1 commentaire:

Trag a dit…

I've been trying to find the original of this fantastic album for so long. I'm glad you're sharing so more folks can find out just how great it is.