lundi 6 octobre 2008

MAGIC SOUL VOL.10

Photobucket

Magic Soul vol. 10
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=GVYKBN7I

Tracklist :

01 - Fantastic Four - I Love You Madly
02 - The Stairsteps & Cubie - Bad News
03 - Black Ivory - You're What's Been Missing From My Life
04 - The Spinners - Pay Them No Mind
05 - The Continental IV - Day By Day
06 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Here I Am Again
07 - Creative Source - I Just Can't See Myself Without You
08 - Blue Magic - Tear It Down
09 - Clarence Reid - Like Running Water
10 - Brothers Of Soul - Can't Get You Off Of My Mind
11 - Fantastic Four - I've Got To Have You
12 - David Porter - Just Be True
13 - Barbara Jean English - All This
14 - Crown Heights Affair - You Smiled
15 - Dynamics - You're The Only One
16 - The Chosen Few - I Am A Man
17 - Jerry Butler - Don't Want To Lose You
18 - Linda Jones - Fugitive From Love
19 - Luther Ingram - I’ll Love You Until The End
20 - Mighty Doug Haynes - Yes I'm Ready (If Don't Get To Go)
21 - The Originals - Rainy Night In Georgia
22 - Ronnie Dyson - Girl Don't Come
23 - The Moments - Somebody Loves You Baby
24 - The Masqueraders - Let Me Show The World (I Love You)
25 - Fantastic Four - The Whole World Is A Stage
26 - The Originals - Behind Closed Doors

Aucun commentaire: