mardi 7 octobre 2008

LOVE UNLIMITED CLASSICS

Photobucket

Love Unlimited Classics
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=LOV70IPS

Tracklist :

01 - I Should Have Known
02 - Another Chance
03 - Are You Sure - Fragile - Handle With Care
04 - Is It True Boy - Is It Really Me
06 - If This World Were Mine
07 - Together
08 - Walkin' In The Rain With The One I Love
09 - Love's Theme (instrumental)
10 - Lovin' You, That's All I'm After
11 - Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It
12 - Say It Again
13 - Someone Really Cares For You
14 - It May Be Winter Outside (But In My Heart It's Spring)
15 - Yes, We Finally Made It
16 - Under the Influence of Love
17 - Share A Little Love In Your Heart
18 - I Needed Love - You Were There
19 - I Belong To You
20 - I Love You So, Never Gonna Let You Go
21 - Love's Theme
22 - Move Me No Mountain
23 - I Did It For Love
24 - Never, Never Say Goodbye
25 - He's Mine (No, You Can't Have Him)
26 - I Can't Let Him Down
27 - I Did It For Love
28 - I'm So Glad That I'm A Woman
29 - High Steppin' Hip Dressin' Fella (You Got it Together)
30 - If You Want Me, Say
31 - Bayou Sandival
32 - Jamaican Girl Sandival

Aucun commentaire: