mardi 9 septembre 2008

CLASSIC SHAOLIN SAMPLE VOL.2

Photobucket

Classic Shaolin Sample vol. 2
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9KQMR1CI

Tracklist :

01 - Freda Payne - Feeling Good (Rza - Bob N'I)
02 - Freda Payne - The Road We Didn't Take (Wu-Tang Clan - Life Changes)
03 - The Whatnauts - Message From A Black Man (Rza - You Can't Stop Me Now)
04 - The Masqueraders - I'm Just An Average Guy (Gza - Best of Beat Intro)
05 - Debbie Taylor - Let's Prove Them Wrong (Gza - Firehouse)
06 - Velma Perkins - I'll Always Love You (Gza - Pencils)
07 - Soul Dog - Can't Stop Loving You (Gza - Intromental)
08 - Isaac Hayes - Going In Circles (Ghostface - Malcom)
09 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Queen Of Tears (Ghostface - Wu-Banga 101)
10 - David Porter - Storm in the Summertime (Ghostface -Strawberry)
11 - Donny Hathaway - She Is My Lady (Ghostface - Ice Interlude)
12 - The Jacksons 5 - Maria (Ghostface -The Hilton)
13 - Sam & Dave - I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down (Ghostface - Biscuits)
14 - The Moments - Not On The Outside (Ghostface - Bathtub Skit)
15 - The Originals - Lie No. 2 (Ghostface - Paisley Darts)
16 - Little Milton - Packed Up and Took My Mind (Ghostface - Walk Around)
17 - The Independents - It's All Over (Ghostface - I'll Die for You)
18 - Luther Ingram - To The Other Man (Ghostface - Whip You With A Strap)
19 - Freda Payne - Mother Misery's Favorite Child (Ghostface - Struggle)
20 - The Delfonics - Start All Over Again (Raekwon - All Over Again)
21 - The Temptations - Masterpiece (Reakwon - King Of Kings)
22 - The Magictones - Everythings Gonna Be Alright ( Raekwon - State Of Grace)
23 - First Choice - You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (U-God - Supernigga)
24 - Barry White - You, I Adore (Cappadonna - Black Boy)
25 - Black Ivory - Don't Turn Around (Cappadonna - Don't Turn Around)
26 - Wilson Pickett - Jealous Love (Cappadonna - Supermodel)
27 - The Whispers - Chocolat Girl (Sunz Of Man - Tribulation)
28 - Maxine Brown - Coming Back To You (Sunz Of Man - Cold)
29 - Margie Joseph - Strange I Still Love You (Mathematics - C What I C)
30 - The Whatnauts - Please Make The Love Go Away (Mathematics - Just Can't Luv)
31 - Honey & The Bees - What About Me (Killah Priest - Revisited)
32 - Carla Thomas - How Can You Throw My Love Away (Cilvaringz - Jewels)
33 - Hodges James & Smith - Situation (North Star - Luv Allah)
34 - Leon Ware - Where Do I Go (9th prince - Granddaddy Flow Intro)
35 - The Imaginations - Because I Love (Almighty - Come To Life Faster)
36 - The Five Stairsteps - Danger Shes a Stranger (Almighty - Wise Words Roll)
37 - Bob Marley - War (Trife - War)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome. Thanks for posting these origial samples.