samedi 19 juillet 2008

QUIET ELEGANCE ON HI

Photobucket

Quiet Elegance On Hi
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ytmmqbgj0f

Tracklist :

01 - I'm Afraid Of Losing You
02 - Do You Love Me
03 - Mama Said
04 - I Need Love
05 - You've Got My Mind Messed Up
06 - Love Will Make You Feel Better
07 - Will You Be My Man (In The Morning)
08 - Have You Been Making Out O.K.
09 - Your Love Is Strange
10 - After You
11 - Something You Got (Sho'nuff Makes Me Hot)
12 - Roots Of Love
13 - How's Your Lovelife
14 - Set The Record Straight
15 - You Brought The Sun Back Into My Life
16 - Tired Of Being Alone
17 - After You (Bonus Alternative Mixes)
18 - Something You Got (Sho'nuff Makes Me Hot) (Bonus Alternative Mixes)
19 - Roots Of Love (Bonus Alternative Mixes)
20 - Set The Record Straight (Bonus Alternative Mixes)
21 - You Brought The Sun Back Into My Life (Bonus Alternative Mixes)

Merci à NOAR pour cette album de folie
Skiny aka The Blankok Soldierz & Bourvil aka The Smoker Pitcher

Aucun commentaire: