mardi 17 juin 2008

JUST FUNKY VIBES

Photobucket

Just Good Vibes
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://megaupload.com/fr/?d=ngz6afjr

Tracklist : Just Good Vibes Vol.1

01 - The O'Jays - Use To Be My Girl
02 - Arthur Prysock - When Love Is New
03 - Van Mc Coy - The Hustle
04 - Arthur Prysock - All My Life
05 - Disco Tex & The Sex o Lettes - Hey There Little Firefly (Instumental)
06 - Barrabas - Desperately
07 - C.J. & Co. - Sure Can't Go To The Moon
08 - Jean Carn - Intro My Love Don't Come Easy
09 - Mc Fadden & Whitehead - Tired Of Your Lies
10 - Rufus & Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel
11 - Khemistry - Can You Feel My Love
12 - Skyy - Here's To You
13 - Mc Donald Lee - We Only Just Begun
14 - T.S. Monk - Can't Keep My Hands to Myself
15 - Donald Armstrong - What Does It Takes
16 - Lew Kirton - Talk To Me
17 - Change - Hold Tight
18 - Denise Lasalle - I' m Trippin'On You
19 - Truth - Touch Me
20 - I Can't Believe It's Over

Tracklist : Just Good Vibes Vol.2

01 - Gang's Back - Magic Touch
02 - Gerald Mallory - Keep On Dancing
03 - Casual T - Hands Off
04 - Angela Boffil - Something About You
05 - McFadden & Whitehead - I Heard It In A Love
06 - Rick Smith - You Should Be Lover
07 - Roberta Flack Feat. Donny Hathaway - Back Together Again
08 - Klique - I think You Know
09 - Maxine Singleton - Don't You Love It
10 - Khemistry - I Got A Feeling
11 - Boeing - Dance On The Floor
12 - The Limit - She'S So Divine (Extended 82)
13 - Klique - I Can't Get Enough
14 - Mc Fadden - One More Time
15 - Second Image - Star (U.S. Remix)
16 - Amra - Special Kind Of Love
17 - T.J Johnson Band - I Can Make It (Good For You)
18 - Garland Green - System
19 - Michael Baker - Dont You Want My Lovin
20 - B.B & Q. Band - Imagination
21 - Charms - Givin It Up
22 - (bonus track) Randy Brown - We Ought To Be Doin'it

Aucun commentaire: