vendredi 16 mai 2008

FUNKY CLASSIC VOL 7

Photobucket

FUNKY CLASSIC vol 7
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fa2tvd

Tracklist :

01 - Evelyn Champagne King - Shame
02 - Thelma Houston - If You Feel It
03 - Slave - Watching You
04 - Inner Life & Jocelyn Brown - Moment Of My Life
05 - Angela Bofill - Is This a Dream
06 - Unlimited Touch - Search To Find
07 - Melba Moore - Take My Love
08 - Goldie Alexander - Spend My Life With You
09 - Laurice Hudson - Feel My Love
10 - Passion - Don't Stop My Love
11 - High Fashion - I Want To Be Your Everything
12 - Howard Johnson - Take Me Through The Night
13 - The Jones Girls - Keep It Coming
14 - Sybil Thomas - Rescue Me
15 - Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
16 - K.I.D - My Love Is On The Way
17 - Chocolate Milk - Let's Go All The Way
18 - Booker Newberry III - Love Town
19 - Sos Band - Take Your Time
20 - The O'Jays - Put Our Heads Together
21 - Unlimited Touch - Good Lovin
22 - Sweet Ecstasy - Pull Our Love Together
23 - Mid Air- Ease Out

Aucun commentaire: