lundi 5 mai 2008

CLASSIC & RARE SOUL FROM SEVENTIES

Photobucket

Classic & Rare Soul from Seventies

Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil

http://www.zshare.net/download/115609208fef3b22/

Tracklist :

01 - Marion Javis - Hell of a Fix
02 - Jimmy James - I'm Glad
03 - Continental IV - (You're Living in A) Dream World
04 - Odds & Ends - Talk That Talk
05 - Lee Charles - I Just Want to Be Loved
06 - Black Ivory - Time Is Love
07 - Ray Gant - Don't Leave Me Baby
08 - Soul generation - I Wonder What She's Doing
09 - Communicators & The Black Exeperience Band - One Chance
10 - Pat Dennis - It's So Easy
11 - Jean Knight - Don't Ask for 24 Hours
12 - Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers - Where Were You (When I Needed You)
13 - Louis Williams - I Care for You
14 - Eleanore Mills – Telegram
15 - The Barrons - I'm So Lonely
16 - Carstairs - Story of Our Love
17 - Susan Philips - He's Gone
18 - Tommy Keith - On the Real Side
19 - First Class - What About Me
20 - Charen Cotten - A Little Bit of Love

Aucun commentaire: