mardi 20 mai 2008

BARRY WHITE - ANTHOLOGY (RIP)

Photobucket

Barry White - Anthology (RIP)
Selekta by Skiny
http://megaupload.com/fr/?d=NXQR79XH

Tracklist :

01 - I've Got So Much to Give
02 - I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby
03 - Honey Please, Can't Ya See
04 - Hard to Believe That I Found You
05 - Never Never Gonna Give Ya Up
06 - Mellow Mood I
07 - You're the First, the Last, My Everything
08 - Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe
09 - Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It
10 - Mellow Mood II
11 - Barry's Theme
12 - Rhapsody in White
13 - Midnight and You
14 - Baby Blues
15 - Love's Theme
16 - Somebody's Gonna off the Man
17 - Alive and Well
18 - Find the Man Bros.
19 - You Gotta Case
20 - Stick Up
21 - Dream On
22 - Satin Soul
23 - Always Thinking of You
24 - Only You Can Make Me Blue
25 - Dreaming
26 - Berry's Love II.
27 - Heavenly, That's What You Are To Me
28 - I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
29 - Love Serenade I
30 - What Am I Gonna Do With You
31 - Don't Make Me Wait Too Long
32 - I Don't Know Where Love Has Gone
33 - If You Know, Won't You Tell Me
34 - Baby, We Better Try To Get It Together
35 - You See The Trouble With Me
36 - Let The Music Play
37 - Playing Your Game, Baby
38 - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me
39 - Oh What a Night for Dancing
40 - Your Sweetness Is My Weakness
41 - September When I First Met You
42 - It's Only Love Doing Its Thing
43 - Early Years
44 - Girl, What's Your Name
45 - It ain't Love, Babe (until you give me)
46 - You're the one I need
47 - I found Love
48 - Sheet Music
49 - Lady, Sweet Lady
50 - I Want You
51 - You're The Only One For Me
52 - Change
53 - Turnin' On, Tunin' In (To Your Love)
54 - Just the Way You Are
55 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - My Sweet Summer Suite
56 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - Don't You Know How Much I Love You
57 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - Forever in Love
58 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - I´M So Glad That I´M A Woman
59 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - High Steppin', Hip Dressin' Fella
60 - Love Unlimited Orchestra - Let the Music Play (Instrumental)
61 - Love Unlimited - Move Me No Mountain
62 - Love Unlimited - Share A Little Love In Your Heart
63 - Love Unlimited - I Needed Love You Were There
64 - Love Unlimited - I Belong To You
65 - Love Unlimited - I Love You So Never Gonna Let You Go
66 - Love Unlimited - Loves Theme

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Could you please re-up this post..
Great blog by the way...