mardi 22 avril 2008

FUNKY CLASSIC VOL 3

Photobucket


Funky Classic vol. 3
Selekta by Skiny & Design by Bourvil
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fmvvo


Tracklist :

01 - Aretha Franklin - Jump Do It
02 - Aretha Franklin - Get It Right
03 - Atlantic Starr – Circles
04 - Bridget Cooper - Get Into The Love Groove
05 - Cherelle & Alexander O' Neal - Saturday Love
06 - Cheryl Lynn - Say You'll Be Mine
07 - Clarity - The Way You Make Me Feel
08 - Cool Notes - Spend The Night
09 - Freda Payne - In Motion
10 - Game - Gotta Take Your Love
11 - Glenn Jones -I Am Somebody
12 - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Don't Give Me Up
13 - High Fashion - Feelin Lucky Lately
14 - Intrigue - I Like It
15 - RADIANCE - You're My Number One
16 - Lady M - Please (Don't Break My Heart)
17 - Mc Fadden & Whitehead - Everything I Do
18 - Melba Moore - Keepin' My Lover Satisfied
19 - Melba Moore - Mind's Up Tonight
20 - Oby Onyihoa - Enjoy Your Life
21 - Richard Jon Smith - Don't Go Walkin' Out That Door
22 - Ritchie Family - I'll Do My Best
23 - Skyy - Show Me The Way
24 - Stargaze - You Can’t Have It
25 - Stephanie Mills - You Can't Run From My Love
26 - The Walkers - Sky's The Limit

Aucun commentaire: