mercredi 9 avril 2008

FUNKY CLASSIC VOL 2

Photobucket

FUNKY CLASSIC VOL. 2
Selekta by Skiny & Desig by Bourvil
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d5hjc

Tracklist :

01 - Morning, Noon & Night – Time
02 - Melba Moore - You Stepped Into My Life
03 - William De Vaughn - Be Thankful For What You’ve Got
04 - Sex O' Clock usa - Baby Come On
05 - Garfield Flemming - Don’t Send Me Away
06 - Dr Togo - Be Free
07 - Morning, Noon & Night – Free
08 - Fat Larry's Band - Lookin' For Love
09 - Rene & Angela - I Love You More
10 - Billy Ocean - Everlasting Love
11 - Solaris - You And Me
12 - The Jones Girls - At Peace With Woman
13 - Rainbow Team - Bite The Apple
14 - Bettye Lavette - I Can’t Stop
15 - Hot Cuisine - Who’s Been kissing You
16 - Aaron Broomfield - I'm Gonna Miss Ya
17 - Mascara - See You In L.A
18 - Opus 7 - Hey Big Brother
19 - Stephanie Mills & Teddy Pendergrass - Two Hearts
20 - Starpoint - I Want You Closer
21 - Vance & Suzzanne - I Can’t Get Along Without You

1 commentaire:

J.D.Edwards a dit…

Hey,

I would just like to say thank you for your great selection of funk and soul, some of the best I have found on the net. Keep up the good work,

Cheers, Jake
(myspace.com/jed1hiphop)