dimanche 2 mars 2008

CLASSIC SHAOLIN SAMPLE VOL.1

Photobucket

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7llwib

Compil sample soul ( Wu Tang Family)
candi staton, carol douglas, david ruffin, the manhattans, etc ...
selekta by Skiny & design by Bourvil.

Tracklist :

01 - Laura Lee - Since I Fell For You (Sample de Ghostface)
02 - First Choice - All I Need Is Time (Sample de Shabazz )
03 - Barbara The Browns - In My Heart (Sample du Wu-Tang)
04 - Billy Paul - Brown Baby (sample du wu-tang)
05 - billy stewart - Well Always Be Together (Sample de Ghostface)
06 - Candi Staton - Im Gonna Hold On To What I Got This Time (Sample de Wisemen)
07 - Carol Douglas - We Do It (Sample de 9th Prince)
08 - David Ruffin - I Let Love Slip Away (Sample Intermission Wu-Tang Meet The Indie Culture)
09 - Gladys Knight - The Pips And This Is Love (Sample de Masta Killa)
10 - Jean Plum - Back To You (Sample Street Corners - Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture)
11 - Lamont Dozier - Shine (Sample de Ghostface)
12 - Now That Ive Found You - The Masqueraders (Littles Khalid And Planet Asia - Listen - Wu-Tang Meet The Indie Culture)
13 - Ollie The Nightingales - I Got A Sure Thing (Sample de Bronze Nazareth)
14 - Sharon Cash - Fever (Sample de Ghostface)
15 - Soul Survivors - City Of Brotherly Love (Sample de Inspectah Deck)
16 - The Dells - I Can Sing A Rainbow (Sample de Raekwon)
17 - The Dramatics vs The Dells- Door To Your Heart (Sample de Dom Pachino)
18 - The Manhattans - Youd Better Believe It (Sample de Ghostface)
19 - The Sylvers - Stay Away From Me (Sample de Ghostface)
20 - The Ojays - You And Me (Sample de Shyheim)
21 - The Sylvers - I Wish I Could Talk To You (Sample de Ghostface)

Aucun commentaire: