dimanche 2 mars 2008

THE CLASSIC SAMPLE VOL.2

Photobucket

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0bw5j7

Compil de soul, Rare tracks of soul music
Selekta by Skiny and design by Bourvil.

Tracklist :

01 - buddy miles - pain (sample de murs - pain)
02 - brooklyn, bronx & queens band - loving's what we should do (sample de chinky - strength of pain)
03 - eugene record - trying to catch the wind (sample de devin the dude - where can we go)
04 - isley brothers - love put me on the corner (sample de lord jamar - the corner the streets)
05 - labelle - wild horses (sample de AZ - never change)
06 - lamont dozier let me make love to you (sample de remy ma - thug love)
07 - taana gardner - we got to work it out (sample de prodigy - the rotten apple)
08 - the impressions - this loves for real (sample de papoose - respect my hustle)
09 - luther vandross - this is for real (sample de sean price i love you bitch)
10 - jeffery osborne ltd - love ballad (sample de dela soul - much more)
11 - freda payne - stares and whispers (sample de masta ace - h.o.o.d)
12 - rita wright - touch me take me (sample de prodigy - legends)
13 - the manhattans - Take It Or Leave It (sample de jr writer - take it or leave it)
14 - the supremes - it's time to breakdown (sample de gang starr - JFK 2 LAX)
15 - Hodges, James & Smith - Signal Your Intention (sample de cormega - they forced my hands)
16 - marvin gaye tammi terrell - if this world were mine huh mama (sample de saigon - if...(my mommy))
17 - sister sledge - give into love (sample de skyzoo - fooling yourself)
18 - Diana Ross - Sleepin' (sample de saigon - out there)
19 - jerry butler - me and you against the world (sample de big shug - what's really real)
20 - brotherly love - i don't see you in my eyes anymore (sample de saigon - stocking cap)

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

i can't download this file, the other other ones of collection is great, please write me if u post it again!
gabrielferraz_87@hotmail.com